Cordon Electronics – Networks Division is an advanced European design, engineering and manufacturing service provider of professional custom interconnection solutions and mechatronic integrations (power and data) for Telecom, Broadcasting, Aerospace, Defense and Industrial markets.
Thanks to its long-lasting partnership with Tier 1 Vendors, Networks Division offers the internationally recognized expertise in manufacturing and repair of Microwave, Optical, Wireless, Wireline, Broadcast, Energy power products and other technologies.
Networks Division focuses on:
* R&D experience and flexible approach to satisfy and solve Customer needs
* Design, engineering and manufacturing of custom interconnection solutions (high performance connectors and cables)
* Design, engineering and integration of mechatronic systems (racks and subracks)
* Contract Manufacturing services
* Electronic integration and testing
* HW Services with end-to-end management of mature and low volume products, and obsolescence management
* Product life extension using EoS (End of Support) and EoL (End of Life) processes
* Logistic services
We co-design with the Customer from the early phase, in order to develop a cost-effective field installation.
The facility, located in Cornate d’Adda is composed of a 2500 sqm Production area and an additional 300 sqm test measure Laboratory to provide manufacturing, engineering and repair services to OEMs and end-Customers.