Cordon Electronics Italia is looking for a MW – RF Engineer, with the following requisites
Design and engineering of RF equipment for aerospace and defense applications (innovative passive and active microwave devices).
Duties & Responsibilities
- MW design, realization (prototyping) and testing of passive and active MW modules
- Electromagnetic modelling and simulation
- Microwave system and circuit level RF design up to 60 GHz
- Specific knowledge of RF testing
- Electronic Design (analog and digital design) and board design
- Support of Thermo-Mechanical analysis of electronic boards and MW modules
- Participating in the product lifecycle management
- Developing new product options.
- Master Degree in Electronic Engineering
- At least 10/15 years of proven experience as a RF or microwave design engineer with a proven track record of Microwave Modules Designer (Amplifiers, Mixers, Frequency Generations, High Speed Analog/Digital and Digital/Analog conversion) for Radar Systems/Electronic Warfare/Communications.
- Competence in use of the following software tools: HFSS, AWR, CST, Mentor Graphics XPedition, Solidworks (or equivalent CAD tool), Matlab, SPICE
- Good experience with microwave instrumentation equipment.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
If you are interested in this job opportunity, send us your application with resume.